Matching data between two sets of information is one of the first tools that most advanced Microsoft Excel users learn. For example, it allows you to take an account number from one list and look up the payments from another list. It forever relieves you of manually filtering data and hoping you’ve found the right answer. Moreover, it’s fun!
- Best Data Practices for Lookups
- VLookup() in Compound Functions
- Structured References in VLookup()
- Lookup(), the Hipper Version of VLookup()
- Combining the Index() and Match() Functions
- Two-way Lookups
Class Length: 2 hours. Can include up to 15 attendees in one session.