Offices are swiftly moving to the electronic notebook, as a replacement for hand written legal pads and post-it notes. The ability to collect your thoughts on one device, review them on another, and then share them with colleagues is invaluable.
- Building Notebooks
- Juggling Multiple Notebooks
- Sharing features of OneNote
- Content Creation in OneNote
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook
- Features just for Excel and Word
- The Send to OneNote Tool
- To-Do Lists and Project Organization
Class Length: 4 hours. Can include up to 15 attendees in one session.