Microsoft Word is the world’s most popular word processing program, and this class will get you started on the path to becoming a power user. Learn secrets in this introductory class that professionals use to make the program jump. We’ll start at the beginning and give you a thorough grounding in the principles of using Microsoft Word 2016.
- Creating New Documents
- The Secrets to Document Templates
- Saving Documents in Multiple File Formats
- Creating your own Templates and Using Them
- Make changes to the Global Normal Template
- Printing Techniques
- Text Selection Secrets
- Text Formatting and Design
- Paragraph Controls
- The Power of Tabs
- Clipboard group and Copy/Cut/Paste
- Bullet, Numbered and Multi-Level Lists
Class Length: 4 hours. Can include up to 15 attendees in one session.