Microsoft 365 is your Swiss Army Knife of productivity software. It includes all of the programs you know – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint – and puts them in the cloud, available to you from anywhere in the world. You’ll learn about Microsoft’s innovative approach to make your work accessible from any device. Special focus will be on:
- How to Access Microsoft 365
- Safe Password Techniques
- How to Work on Public Computers – Safely!
- The Unique Features of Microsoft 365;
How it Differs from Traditional Products
- Using OneDrive for Business
- Reading and Sending Email from the Cloud
- Creating Professional Documents in the Cloud
- Crunching Numbers in the Cloud
- Moving to Mobile
Class Length: 2 hours. Can include up to 15 attendees in one session.