Adding Tables and Structure an accessible Microsoft Word document using Office 365; plus reviewing the methods of creating a PDF from the Word document. This is part two of a two-part class on creating accessible Word documents.
- Table Formatting & Usage
- Table Content & Structure
- Moving to PDF
- Tools for Working with Scanned PDFs
- Checking OCR text for Accuracy
- Working with Tables in Scanned Documents
- Converting Tags that Don’t Belong
Class Length: 2 hours. Can include up to 15 attendees in one session.