We’ve all seen the worksheet where someone painstakingly color-coded information based on its status, amount, or next steps. But what to do when the next set of data comes in? Why, re-do all that work, of course! But when you learn about Conditional Formatting, you’ll learn that all that work can be done with the quick click of a mouse, and when the conditions change or the data changes, so will the formatting. An easy fix to a time-consuming effort.
- A Better way of Formatting
- Using Rules to Highlight Cells
- Editing Conditional Formatting Rules.
- Finding the Top 10 and Other Highlights
- Icon Sets
- Writing Custom Formatting Rules
- The Order of Conditional Formatting Rules
- Creating a Toggle Switch for Rules
- Finding Unique or Duplicate Values
- Creating a Project Task list with Conditional Formatting
Class Length: 1 hour. Can include up to 50 attendees in one session.