A dashboard is the holy grail of data. You allow non-data users to interact with your data in a way that provides meaningful button-driven interfaces with visual Pivot Charts and Power Maps. Power Query is the behind the scenes beast that makes all of this possible, and even provides you with fresh ways to clean up dirty data you inherit from other people.
- Turning on the Tools you Need
- Linking to Folders of Data
- Importing Data with Power Query
- Working with HUGE Data Sets
- Power Relationships
- Building the Dashboard
- Building Power Pivot Charts and Tables
- Adding Slicers and Timelines
- Create a Refresh Button with Macros
- Hide the Backend
Class Length: 1 hour. Can include up to 50 attendees in one session.