All of the theory in the world cannot prepare you for some of the oddball problems that you will encounter making a PDF accessible. In this workshop you’ll discover how to deal with table column headers that span multiple columns, tagging issues that are disguised as alternate text issues, missing links, complex tag structures and combining scanned and published PDFs into one accessible document. You must have taken the previous classes to take this workshop.
This class is taught using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
- Deep Dive on the Tags Panel
- Working with Complex Tables
- Creating Tables out of Thin Air
- Working with Link Tags
- Untagged Annotations
- Unusual Alternate Text Errors
- The Mysterious Content Panel
- When you have to Back Up and Punt