Picking up where the first class left off, Accessible PDFs and Forms dives straight into documents supplied by real world users. Attendees will tackle remediating troublesome scanned documents, creating accessible fill-in-the-blank PDFs, and working with document packages that have some of the most troublesome accessibility challenges built into them. Most importantly, a best practice approach to a useful workflow will be stressed throughout the class.
This class is taught using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
- The Tags Panel
- The Touch Up Reading Order Tool
- The Make Accessible Action Wizard
- Scans and OCR Verification
- Tables and the Table Editor
- Table Scope and Merged Table Cells
- Fillable Forms Introduction
- Accessible Form Fields
- Tagging Form Fields
- Screen Readers and the Forms Mode