We all judge ourselves against our peers, and there’s nothing worse than having to follow a polished presentation when you’re not certain about your own skills. These ten steps will help you stand out from the crowd and become the presenter that everyone else looks up to.
- Avoiding Death by PowerPoint – Best Practices for a Good Presentation
- Working Smarter, Not Harder
- Using the PowerPoint Designer
- Know your Audience
- Organize with Sections
- Zooming Around in the Show
- Understand the Hardware you are Using
- Presenter Notes and the Presenter View
- Mouse as Laser Pointer and Pen
- What makes a Presentation Great?
Class Length: 1 hour. Can include up to 50 attendees in one session.