That bar of styles in your Ribbon is the least used tool in Microsoft Word, and perhaps the most important. You’ll learn that you can quickly turn boring blobs of text into attractive and legible documents that anyone would be proud of. Click a button and change the appearance of everything. Whip your document into shape with these ten quick tips.
- Basic Word Styles
- Applying Font Standards with Styles
- Editing Styles
- Tweaking No Spacing to Follow Normal
- Paragraph and Character Styles
- Using Styles to Quickly Layout a Document
- Using Hidden Styles
- Creating Custom Styles
- The Navigation Pane
- Heading Styles Use and Meaning
Class Length: 1 hour. Can include up to 50 attendees in one session.