If you learned how to type on a typewriter, then this class is for you. Power users know that there are shortcuts and tools that have been staring you in the face every time you sat down to use Microsoft Word. But you don’t know how to use them if no one ever showed you. Learn how to make Microsoft Word behave and create documents at the speed of lightning.
- Remember: It’s not a Typewriter!
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- Power Shortcuts
- Show/Hide Non-Printing Characters
- Turn on the Ruler and the Navigation Pane
- Adding Tab Stops
- Take us to Your Tab Leader
- Page Breaks
- Columns the Right Way
- Margins and the Layout Tab
Class Length: 1 hour. Can include up to 50 attendees in one session.