Collecting data and storing it is just one part of the Microsoft Excel toolkit. In fact, all those columns of numbers wouldn’t be worth much if we couldn’t communicate them to other people. This class will explore the impressive array of tools built in to the program that will help you get your message across.
- Column, Row and Cell Sizing
- Conditional Formatting
- Cell Styles and Document Themes
- Sorting and Filtering
- Creating Tables
- Table Styles
- Total Row and Table Formatting
- Slicers for Tables
- Creating and Using Custom Lists
- Creating Charts
- Data Selection for Charts
- Editing Chart Data
- Chart Layouts
Class Length: 3 hours. Can include up to 15 attendees in one session.