Two errors will pop up every time you run an accessibility check on a PDF: Logical Reading Order and Color Contrast both need to be manually checked.
Many people dismiss them because they’ve never been introduced to the critical means of checking and solving problems with Reading Order and Color Contrast. Quickly learn what these errors mean and how to solve any problems with them.
- What to Never do
- Reading Order Description
- Common Tags You will Find in a PDF
- Touch Up Reading Order Tool – Charts
- Text Wrap in Word
- Working with the Table Editor
- Rearranging Reference and Note Tags
- Color Contrast Description
- Color Contrast Analysis Tools and Websites
- Attaching an Accessibility Report to a Document