Get to know how people with disabilities access your documents and learn about the barriers we unconsciously put in their way. This introductory session will explain a lot of the concepts you’ll hear talked about and help you be certain your information is accurately conveyed to all readers.
- What’s it like to use Assistive Technology
- Office vs Acrobat
- Document Info in Office
- Alternative Text in Office
- Best Practices for Creating PDFs
- Null Alt Text and Decorative Objects
- The Tags Panel and Content Panel
- Giving Table Summaries
- Adding Document Structure
- Attaching an Accessibility Report to a Document
Class Length: 1 hour. Can include up to 50 attendees in one session.